Pages

Jul 13, 2013

Monogram Love

I am officially on the monogram train, people.

Where's W?

I have had my eye on these lovely hand towels from West Elm for almost a year now.  I finally couldn't stand it anymore and ordered a the monogrammed one for our kitchen.

Dry your mitts here.

I decided to drape it over the door for easy access after handwashing.  The rest of our kitchen towels live on the door of the oven.  It's very convenient to most of the kitchen, but not the sink.  Having a designated handwashing towel right under the sink has curtailed the tendency of *some people* to dry their hands off with paper towels.

Fashion and function.

I love that the monogram is equal parts vintage and modern- it helps keep the kitchen from going too cutesy-country.  And I am so excited to finally own something from West Elm.  I know it's a dumb thing, but it makes me feel like an adult, having something from an upscale decor store in my home- even if it's only a hand towel.


No comments:

Post a Comment