Pages

Dec 19, 2012

Ending the Drought

Let me state the obvious:  I have had zero time for blogging in the past month or so.  My dear sister-in-law Tabi stayed with us for the week between Thanksgiving and her wedding day, December 1st.  My best friend was in town from Missouri and flew back home in early December.  I've been extremely busy at work (it's a great problem to have, being used as a resource by my colleagues like I was intended to be used!), and we've had parties and birthdays and helping out at friends' houses every weekend since Tabi's wedding.

In fact, the only reason I am finally getting some time to blog is because I am home from work, sick.  Ha!

I have a bevy of things to write about.  Since Tabi stayed with us, we finally got our guest room back in working order, so I'll share a tour of that room.  I can't wait for her to get the pictures back from the wedding- it was beautiful and everything came together so well despite some unexpected bumps in the road.  I've got some progress on framing the mirror in the guest bathroom to share.  There's some funny stories to tell now that more friends and co-workers know that I blog.  New projects have arisen that will be happening sooner rather than later.  And we finally got around to decorating for Christmas, so there'll be some holiday goodness mixed in there.

Christmas break starts tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to catching up on things.  Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment